5g transatlantic lab
use of image
AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF THE IMAGE
In accordance with article 2.2 of the Organic Law 1/1982 of 5 May on Civil Protection of the right to honor, personal and family
privacy and image, I ASSURE that I am an adult and that I have the legal capacity for the execution of this act of disposal and,
I GIVE MY EXPRESS CONSENT to Fundació Barcelona Mobile World Capital Foundation (hereinafter, “MWCapital”), Garage Stories (hereinafter “Garage”) and their hospital partners (Sant Joan de Déu in Barcelona, Sick Kids in Toronto and Great Ormond Street Hospital in London), jointly understood and named like “The Parties” to exercise the following rights regarding my image:
1. The right of reproduction, in whole or in part, directly or by third parties, of my image, understood as the graphic representation of my human figure or any of the elements that integrate my personality (name, voice, face, etc.), using any technique or recording medium that allows my representation to be visible or capable of being recognized.
1. The right of public communication of all or part of my image, including a scene performance, public execution, broadcasting, exhibition or public display, transmission and broadcast by radio, satellite, cable or similar procedure, the provision interactive (internet), social networks, corporate portals, intranets or any other form of communication.
1. The right of transformation, which includes the right to translate, adapt and subtitling of all or part of my declarations in case to be reproduced and communicated publicly.
I UNDERSTAND that my participation in the Hackaton “Hack the Planet - 5G Transatlantic Lab 2022”, organized by the Parties, is voluntary and that I may withdraw my consent to be photographed, filmed and/or recorded at any time prior to the photography, filming or recording.
In any case, the rights referred to in the preceding paragraphs shall always respond to the purposes specified and aims pursued by the Parties as an organizer or sponsors of the Hackaton “Hack the Hospital” never will have commercial character and will always be exercised with commitment, respect and professional ethics in accordance with all applicable laws
All the powers and privileges granted under this authorization are issued for free, without any geographical limitation or territorial nature of permanence and with strict submission to the purposes described herein.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the Law 3/2018 of 5 December, of Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, I ACKNOWLEDGE that the personal information that I provide will be treated as indicated hereunder:
- Data Controller: Fundació Barcelona Mobile World Capital Foundation (MWCapital), registered in the Foundation’s Registry of the Generalitat de Catalunya, with number 2.717 acting as official sponsor of these initiatives. The second party referred to, Garage Stories, supports to MWCapital but without access to personal data nor your image.
- Data Protection Officer (DPO): Director of the Barcelona City Council’s Data Protection Office, whose address is Av.
Diagonal 220, 4 floor (08018 Barcelona) and whose contact details may be found in the following link: https://atencioenlinia.ajuntament.barcelona.cat/
It is also possible to contact with the MWCapital Data Protection Referee through the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Legitimation of the processing: The consent
- Purpose of the processing: Publish the image and/or video during the events and activities of the Hackathon in the channels of communication and dissemination of the Hackathon and in the website and social channels of the parties (ie Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin, etc…)
- Conservation: For the time that may be necessary so that from the Parties can comply with our legal or regulatory obligations during the limitation periods applicable in the mercantile, civil, administrative or criminal legislation.
- Rights: Right of access, rectification, right to be forgotten, opposition, limitation to the treatment and portability of the data
- Exercise of the rights: Contact the Data Protection Officer, accompanying your request with a copy of the National Identity Card